the mci young adult ministry is excited to connect with you!
The Young Adult Ministry, led by the Holy Spirit, seeks to provide spiritual nourishment, inspiration, and guidance to adults ages 18 to 30ish. The ministry, which includes those that are single, married, widowed, divorced, and with or without children, encourages proper spiritual and moral principles to empower Christians to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We welcome new faces at every meet-up and friends are always welcome – you do not need to be members of MCI or any church to participate, though we expect everyone to engage in a loving, accepting, and respectful discussion with one another at all times.
- The Young Adult Ministry is devoted to creating a safe space for young adults to feel comfortable joining in fellowship, bible study, and discussions about faith
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (I Timothy 4:12).
Young Adult Ministry of MCI seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to men and women. We wish to promote moral and spiritual structure in order to empower our lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. This group includes those between the ages of 18-35 having the following status’ singles, married, widowed, and divorced with or without children.
Embrace young adults in our churches and communities, addressing their needs and issues through evangelism, Christian fellowship, and supporting the growth of the body of Christ.
Goals and Objectives:
- Share our faith with other young adults through education, prayer and fellowship; allowing them the opportunity to hear God's message for His church and to encourage a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Affirm the unique gifts, talents, and ministries of young adults.
- Provide opportunities for growth through Bible study and to explore ways to integrate faith in their lives as they travel through life transitions.
- Develop leadership through resources and training programs to empower young adults and strengthen their commitment to Christ.
- Worship God in Spirit and in Truth.
Please complete the form below to be added to our MCI Young Adults Connect List!